Are you finding this Covid-Crazy lockdown squelching your “Merry and Bright” this Christmas season?…
Do you want something MORE for your MARRIAGE?
Do you long for a sex life that sizzles with your husband?
Do you long to see “that look” in your man’s eyes?
Do you want a strong stable marriage that creates a healthy positive environment for your children?
Recently, I ran a Red Hot Wife Challenge, based on our new book Red Hot Romance Tips for Women . This challenge gathers women (on a private facebook group) to gain encouragement, equipping and inspiration as we look at the 26 traits, A to Z that will help us become a more loving wife.
Learn more about the Red Hot Wife Challenge
Buy Red Hot Romance Tips for Women now – softcover
Buy Red Hot Romance Tips for Women –digital form
Red Hot Romance Tips for Women has also been used by women’s church groups (along with Pam’s book, 52 Ways to Wow Your Husband) to help women encourage and stand by other wives as they all seek to become better wives with more loving, solid marriages. Here are a few thank you’s some grateful wives sent after the last Red Hot Wife Challenge:)
- “Being part of the Red Hot Wives challenge has helped me grow in Grace toward my husband. It’s helped me to stop and realize my words and actions toward him instead of focusing on his actions toward me. It’s also helped me grow in putting attention toward my marriage. I loved the daily tips and challenges that got me thinking about ways to love my husband”
- “Being a part of this group helped me to realize a bunch of little things that I could be doing better as a wife to make sure that my marriage stayed alive! It’s a great book with some really helpful pointers that are actually doable!”
- “The red hot tips have been very helpful and a great reminder to some very happy husbands of what it all started with years ago and how it can live and outlive us all….It is never too late to get serious about your marriage health and make 26 days of blessing and appreciating your husband,…. Thank you for taking on the challenge of writing and speaking . . . Heaven bless you for caring and taking your queues from the WORD and the Holy Spirit” – wife married 44 years
I believe God knew millions of women were vulnerable to getting sucked into Satan’s distortions, falsehoods, and lies so God challenged me to write and offer a healthier alternative with a simple, Bibically-based, and candid book packed with ideas that can help a wife lavish her husband with love to add some spark, sizzle and success to their marriage.
My prayer has been, “Lord, don’t let women settle for shades of grey (or anything other color) when your plan for intimacy brings red hot lasting love.”
Go to our Red Hot Romance Tips for Women book page and see what you might be able to share with those in your circle of influence. You will find additional helps to share like:
- A video from Pam explaining the heart and purpose of Red Hot Romance Tips for Wives
- A bonus extended version of the “Yummy” chapter (Is there such a thing as sexy foods?)
- A “Seal it with a K.I.S.S.” worksheet: How to set romantic goals for your marriage
- Sample articles like: “Success through Sistering” – about how a marriage can be strengthened when friends all commit to helping and supporting each other for the purpose of building a long lasting marriage.
- What’s Does God Say is Okay in Sexual Expression? article
- Pinterest bookmark with the 26 traits of a desirable wife, as a simple reminder that a woman can post on her mirror, in her Bible, or use as a book mark on her 26 day, or 26 week journey to become a more loving wife.
- How to Be from A to Z: We gathered the common frustrations and complaints of husbands over the years and match with a Biblical quality of love a wife could learn that could help lower the fulfillment level in a love life.
As YOU know, everyday can become a little more like a Valentine’s Day if a wife wants to extend love, affection, admiration, and support to her spouse. (Don’t worry, we are not letting the guys off the hook, Bill is busy working on helping the husbands!) Can you help us get the word out about Red Hot Romance Tips for Wives?
- Starting Aug. 5, I will be running a Red Hot Wife Challenge on the Bill and Pam Farrel Facebook page
(The idea is to help the summer sizzle stay and have a long term positive benefit to a marriage). There will be more ideas, tips, scripture photos, and some giveaways. Please “Like” the Bill and Pam Farrel facebook page, then share and repost the things I share during the challenge that point women to the Red Hot Wife Challenge.
The Bible asks, An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. (Proverbs 31:10) The answer is fund in this little book! You can join an army of Red Hot Wives around the world willing to love their husband, and build a strong marriage, and create a healthy loving home for their kids!