We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material way, we will update the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
2. USE OF OUR SERVICE
- Eligibility. Because we respect the rights of children and parents, you may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. Because we respect the User community, the Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service.
- Payment. Customer will pay for products and services at the time of purchase. The cost for each product or service will be clearly displayed on the Service.
- Your interaction with other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. We will have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction. Please be good to one another.
- Changes to the Service. We’re always innovating and finding ways to provide our Users with new and innovative features and services. Therefore, we may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SERVICE
We provide Users with a platform to discover content, acquire resources and share that information with others. To keep the Service running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the Acceptable Use Policy below.
4. SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- We may allow you to post content on the Service, including comments, photos, blog posts, messages, blog URLs, and other materials. Any content a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.” YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF YOUR USER CONTENT.
- You own all of the User Content that you post or publish (“post”) on the Service.
- You are responsible for your content. By uploading, posting, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing User Content, you represent and warrant that you own all rights to your User Content and that any User Content you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
- Definition of Intellectual Property Rights. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
5. OUR CONTENT
- Content. Except for User Content, the Service, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein and related thereto, are our exclusive property (“Exclusive Content”). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license to the Exclusive Content, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the Exclusive Content, including without limitation any materials or content accessible on the Service. Our name and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the sole property of love-wise and love wise resources. Use of the Exclusive Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- Our license to you. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we provide you with a license to use the Service for your use as expressly permitted by the features of the Service. We may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Feedback you provide. We value input from our Users, and are always interested in learning of ways we can make the Service better. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to us, or developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
We may allow you to send messages through our Service to other Users or to third parties (“Messages”) We may send administrative messages to you and other Users.
7. COPYRIGHT POLICY
We require that Users of the Service respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, along with our parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, customers, vendors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and cost) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account.
10. NO WARRANTY
The Service, including all content, is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. The service is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we, our affiliates, and our licensors do not warrant that the content on the service is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data, including user content that results from such download or your use of the service. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through our service or any hyperlinked website or service, or featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
11. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES AND SERVICES
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we, our affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or its licensors be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other legal theory (i) with respect to the service or any content thereon for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), or (ii) for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) $10, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or your account or the information contained therein. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
The Service is controlled from its facilities in the United States. We make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
13. TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE
We may terminate or suspend the Service in whole or in part immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or for no reason.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
- Governing Law. You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in San Diego County, California or the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as further set forth in the Arbitration provision below.
- Arbitration. For any dispute with us, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that we are not able to resolve a dispute after attempting to do so informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims we have for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), through binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. Unless we agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of that party’s data security, Intellectual Property Rights, or other proprietary rights. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
15. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- No Agency Waiver. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Notification. We may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for other business purposes, to you via email notice, “push” notification on your mobile device, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on the Service, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Assignment. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent.
- Contact. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement at email@example.com.
This Agreement was last updated on: June 26, 2015